A free interactive network for gay/bi massage, bodywork and related interests
~~Building community~~ ~~Making connections~~ ~~Sharing resources~~
I am in the process of deleting all profiles with bouncing emails. This will make the site more usable. If you thought you had a profile on here, but can't access it currently. Contact me and I'll help you get set up again.
We are a men's only network of bodywork and health related enthusiasts who happen to also be gay / bi / curious. Our community is for anyone interested in any type of touch, fitness and wellness related services. We welcome:
Masseurs - Professional massage therapists offering services for compensation
Clients - Guys seeking a masseur for a professional bodywork session
Amateurs - Guys looking for a buddy to trade with.
+New to the site? Take a look around and please join us! Some features are visible only to members.
+Returning members? Please sign in! Update your profile! Add some new pictures!
We are about building community....and having fun! Invite your friends!
1. Create a detailed profile page. Detail the services you offer or are looking for. Include hobbies and what you enjoy. details on how to contact you and if you have a personal website, include that too. Everyone likes to see who the person they are connecting with looks like, so include a profile picture. When finished, look at your page and see if it would make you want to contact the person listed there.
2. Currently Professionals with Profile Pictures get featured above. If you have trouble adding a profile picture, let me know. Add additional photos or videos to your page. Profile pictures are now required for all new profiles.
3. Check out the Forums and post and subscribe to one or more of them. This is where you can make connections.
4. Join Groups. We are all about connecting, and the best way to do that is via joining a group discussing a topic that is of interest to you. If you don't see a group that fits your interest, consider creating a group
5. Adding guys to your friend list. This helps you connect more quickly in the future and keeps you informed with what they are up to.
6. Chat with other guys 1:1 or in the main group room.
7. The more active you are, the more likely you will be listed in the top Leaderboards.
8. Events. Find out about upcoming related events or add events you are aware of to the listing.
9. Resources. Check out the Links Tab and the News Feeds to find out what is happening our our community. If you have something that you'd like to share, send it to me and I'll add it.
10. Have fun!
Please read the Terms of Service linked at the bottom right side of each page. This site is not for any type of sexual solicitation or escort work and does not allow sexually explicit photos.
Started by Floyd in How to get guys to participate more in this community website. Last reply by Floyd Feb 19. 10 Replies 1 Like
I'd like to hear suggestions and create a discussion about how to get more participation in this group.What is it that the members are looking for on this site?What would bring members... practitioners, clients and those looking for exchange, to…Continue