Man to Man Bodywork

A free interactive network for gay/bi massage, bodywork and related interests

GAY-TANTRA™ Certified Masseur Training Retreat at Frog Meadow, Vermont Feb 1-8

FROG MEADOW FARM B&B and Massage Oasis for Men introduces the US launch of the GAY-TANTRA™ Certified Masseur Training with an intensive seven-day all-inclusive retreat facilitated by tantric massage pioneer Armin C. Heining from Berlin, Germany.

Tantra is considered to be the ultimate path to enhance one’s spiritual and physical experience derived from the erotic energy that is generated because tantra is a connection between sexuality and spirituality. GAY-TANTRA™ combines massage and meditation exercises and methods to allow body, soul and spirit to re-adjust, grow and regain health.

Geared for professional massage therapists and bodyworkers who wish to be fully trained in therapeutic techniques to unlock and enhance spiritual and sexual pathways, the retreat is also ideal for couples wanting to add compassionate, sensual expression to their relationships, or single men seeking to connect with men in new ways, and is also open to qualified, interested non-professionals.

A renowned massage expert and authority on the culture of body contact, Armin Heining founded the “Institute for Meditation & Tantra” in 1992 and opened his GAY-TANTRA™ Massage Oasis in Berlin in 2008, subsequently releasing the GAY-TANTRA™ Massage multi-part DVD series in 2010. His GAY-TANTRA™ Massage Training is taught extensively in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, The Netherlands, The UK, Denmark and The Czech Republic. His focused and structured yet light-hearted approach creates a relaxed and welcoming environment that makes learning new GAY-TANTRA™ massage techniques a pleasure.

Participation to the US retreat is limited to twelve men and registration is already filling up fast. Following the enrollment, each participant receives three introductory DVDs from the series as a preparation and familiarization with the course.

After successfully conducted written, oral and practical tests, participants will earn certification in GAY-TANTRA™ Massage. The training retreat will be held onsite at Frog Meadow February 1-8, 2015.

Visit www.frogmeadow.com for further details, including a video overview of the program, Q&A with Armin C. Heining and prior program participant reviews.

Views: 523

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to attend and have been following Armin via the web for many years. Unfortunately those dates don't fall into the realm of possibility for me and my schedule. Perhaps another time. Please post more info as the event happens and share any tips or info that is learned at the retreat with the group!

Tantra and Tantric are used as buzzwords and each practitioner has a different slant on what is meant by this and how they incorporate it into their practice. It is good to have experienced folks training those who want to learn more about Tantra.

Thanks Floyd will definitely post follow up info!

Agreed that Tantra/Tantric have become somewhat subjective terms and that bringing someone of Armin's stature to the U.S. May shed light on new perspectives.

I'm hopeful that we will host Armin for additional retreats at Frog Meadow but for now this his sole visit to the U.S. I will certainly post more info as this develops. I suggest you add youself to the Frog Meadow email list :)

done!

Here's the link if anyone else wants to join the email list: 

http://www.frogmeadow.com/join-our-community/

RSS

© 2022   Created by Floyd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service