Man to Man Bodywork

A free interactive network for gay/bi massage, bodywork and related interests

Does it bug you when folks refer to you as a Masseuse (female massage therapist)? The correct term for male massage therapists is Masseur.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion does.
I prefer massage therapist....covers both male and female.
Hate the term "massage Parlor"
Just my two cents... 


© 2023   Created by Floyd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service