Did you know Craigslist is cracking down on Massage Therapists?
- You are now required to provide your phone number and credit card information.
- The Web site will provide that information to law enforcement if subpoenaed.
- They have doubled their rate and require reposting fees.
- Your ad also must now be reviewed before publishing and almost any descriptive or suggestive wording is not allowed.
- They have deleted the M4M section making it more difficult to find masseurs,
- One infraction and you are banned from their site permanently.
Craigslist.org has changed,
- We have NO agreement with any law officials.
- We charge one low flat rate every month.
- 99.9% of our ads are approved on the spot.
- We only serve M4M massage therapists.
- We are here to provide you the right to promote your professional services.
Our directory is on the first page when you search on Google for our primary search term "gay massage". We would like to do the same for your business by creating an ad on our web site so you can come up for your main keywords as well, i.e. “tampa bay gay massage”.
Also, our new version is bursting with features like myGMN, SnapShot review of our masseurs, Live Chat with a CMT & more. We have upgraded & enhanced massage therapist profiles and city pages. All this to help you GAIN MORE CLIENTS and increase your bottom-line! Click on our special promotional offer below to get started.
If you would like more information please call or click below.